Monday, August 14, 2006

Allow Myself to Introduce My...

Welcome to the first post, of hopefully many, in my new blog.

Everyone who knows me is well aware that my passion for music eclipses almost all other aspects of my life. If you look to the top of the page, you will see a quote. "Without music, life would be an error." I was browsing through quotes about music and none of them rang as true as that one. For me, like wouldn't be life without music. If you are reading this, there is a good chance you feel the same way. Maybe that sounds pathetic, but it is what it is. That is why I have chosen to create this blog. Things may be a little slow at first, so please bear with me. It will take me a little while to get this to look exactly how I want it to look. It's all new to me...and maybe also for some of you visiting for the first time.

I just recently started browsing music blogs and was hooked immediately. After a week or so, I began to wonder why I couldn't do something like this. It didn't seem too difficult. Creating my own blog seemed like the perfect way to introduce people to artists that they are unfamiliar with and to share random songs and / or concerts with people. Again, those who know me well know that I love introducing people to songs / artists that they have never heard of. Some may call me an elitist asshole...maybe they're right.

In the end, maybe this will just be a way to document my long and torrid love affair with music. I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I will. That said, please check back often, as I plan to make semi-regular updates. Also, if you ever have any suggestions / comments, don't hesitate to let me know. And now, onto the music...

No comments: